- 100% brand new, Never been tried or installed
- Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
- Reducers, Bolts and Metal Gasket Included
- 1.5″ Primary Tube, 2.5″ Collector
- Collector Attachment:Standard
- Cylinder Head Port Shape:Square
- Primary Tube Gauge:16 Gauge
- Flange Style:Standard
- Flange Thickness (in):3/8 in.
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
- No instructions included, Professional installation is highly recommended
- 1 X Set of Header Exhaust System, Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown in the Picture above (ALL if any is necessary for Installation)
- 64-70 Ford Mustang 260/ 289/ 302(EXCEPT 1965 Ford Mustang,1968 Ford Mustang Base)
Note:Will not fit GT-40P heads or AOD transmission, 1967-70 Manual transmission cars require additional driver’s side header clearance around steering box. Fits manual transmissions using 10″ or 10.5″ clutch only. 1968-up bellhousings require drivers side header clearance. Non-HiPo cars with manual transmission may need header clearance for clutch linkage.